Join the Team
It Starts With You
Product Development Manager
As a Product Development Manager to manage, oversee and lead cloud applications development for big data analytics, artificial intelligence, process automation and data visualization in addition to measuring and analyzing existing, or new product development to innovate and improve features.
Have worked in many capacities, including big data platforms, Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning and data visualizations, solutions architecture, strategic analysis, new technology development, business agile process improvement, organizational strategy, social media engagement, computational social psychology.
Apply technical, architectural and process expertise to support development teams in delivering high-quality technical solutions.
Experience leading cross-functional Development teams in an Agile software development environment., with keen product intuition, development, and UX design sensibilities, with a strong desire to discover and fulfill the business and users needs
Responsible for identifying experience design, definition, and analysis of business opportunities and challenges related to product & services offerings and platform utilization with the objective of formulating plans and recommendations to materialize synergies and improve product features.
Managing product roadmap with a focus on creating enterprise-level product design to achieve the best user experience.
Working occasionally directly with various clients at their various office locations participating directly with their technical and management teams for product development reviews, developing MVP, creating detail products roadmaps, defining products and services applications requirements for research and development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in digital product management – product strategy, business use cases formulation, user experience design, scenario modeling, prototyping
- Experience working in Agile environment.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to interact with clients, colleagues and all management levels
. Manage the entire product life cycle demonstrate strategic planning to tactical activities of products and services offerings . Identify and analyze business opportunities and challenges related to product, services offerings and platform utilization with the objective of formulating plans, recommend materialize synergies to improve product features & user experience . Gather and translate project business needs into detailed technical specifications and requirements.
- Work with cross product teams to resolve issues, reconcile multiple project timelines, resolve conflicting requirements and create cohesive technology roadmaps.
3100 Clarendon Blvd., Suite 200
Arlington, VA 22201
HOURS PER WEEK:
Solutions built around a core of world class expertise in data science & analytics.
Our team of professionals is comprised of experts in data science, organizational development and training – complemented by industry expertise in intelligence, management consulting and marketing.
Copyright All Rights Reserved © 2018 DeepMile Networks LLC.