Human Capital & Training Solutions Small Business
Maximizing the return on investment in human capital training services.
HCaTS Small Business (SB) is a government-wide Multiple Award, Indefinite-Delivery, Indefinite-Quantity (MA-IDIQ) task order contract vehicle for customized training and development services, customized human capital strategy services, and customized organizational performance improvement services.
DeepMile’s Human Capital team collaborates with federal clients to dramatically improve the performance of their enterprise with integrated talent, HR, training and organization change services.
We work to identify our clients most critical business goals and align human capital strategy, training, leadership, HR, analytics, enterprise learning and organization change capability to help deliver positive, measurable outcomes.
We are excited to discuss HCaTS SB opportunities with prospective clients and partners.
Until May 9, 2027
All Federal Agencies
HCaTS SB consists of two pools covering different NAICS codes and size standards. All NAICS codes in each pool (contract) have the same Small Business Size (SB) Standard. DeepMile was awarded HCaTS SB for Pool 1 training services. The maximum dollar amount for each individual task order placed under HCaTS SB contract is $3.45 billion for Pool 1.
The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Codes for HCaTS SB, Pool 1 are 611430 (Professional and Management Development Training), 611699 (All Other Miscellaneous Schools and Instruction), and 624310 (Vocational Rehabilitation Services). The contract vehicle provides federal agencies with a flexible, reliable, fast and efficient way to obtain best value solutions for complex human capital and training service requirements.
DeepMile develops and evaluates, tools, systems, and programs designed to ensure employees have the skills needed for lifelong success in the Federal Government.
Focusing on strategic Human Capital Management (HCM) to include training, organizational & employee performance improvements.
- Training and Professional Development
- Performance Management
- Mobile Applications
- Instructor-Led Courses
- Workforce Development
- On-line tutorials and virtual classrooms
- Organizational Effectiveness
Benefits of HCaTS Small Business
- Government-wide use.
- Improving human capital management in accordance with the HCAAF and OPM governing doctrines.
- Maximizing the return on investment in human capital management and training services.
- Easy access to best-in-class solution providers.
- Management of small business programs and goals by allowing customer agencies to receive small business credit and support competition.
- Flexibility to use all contract types.
- Provides longer-term planning for complex program requirements with a program ceiling of $11.5 billion.
- Provides self-service (via a DPA) and assisted service (via OPM) access to human capital solutions.
HCaTS SB, Pool1 NAICS codes:
Professional and Management Development Training
All Other Miscellaneous Schools and Instruction
Vocational Rehabilitation Services
Solutions built around a core of world class expertise in data science & analytics.
Our team of professionals is comprised of experts in data science, organizational development and training – complemented by industry expertise in intelligence, management consulting and marketing.
Copyright All Rights Reserved © 2017 DeepMile Networks LLC.