Join the Team
It Starts With You
As a Data Scientist, you’ll be part of a team that’s leading the next wave of disruption at a whole new scale, using the latest in distributed computing technologies.
Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging big data to drive business solutions. Mine and analyze data from company big databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
Qualifications for Data Scientist
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- We’re looking for someone with 2+ years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models, has a Bachelor or Master’s in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field, and is familiar with the following software/tools:
- Candidates should have experience working with Microsoft HDInsight- Hadoop, Spark, R, and Power BI
- Past work experience in healthcare data science is a plus
- Using Big Data tools (Hadoop, Spark, H2O, AWS) to conduct the analysis of billions of customer transaction records
- Writing software to clean and investigate large, messy data sets of numerical and textual data
- Integrating with external data sources and APIs to discover interesting trends
- Designing rich data visualizations to communicate complex ideas to customers or company leaders
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 2 years of experience in data analytics, or Master’s Degree, or PhD
- At least 1 year of experience in open source programming languages for large scale data analysis
- At least 1 year of experience with machine learning
- At least 1 year of experience with relational databases
Solutions built around a core of world class expertise in data science & analytics.
Our team of professionals is comprised of experts in data science, organizational development and training – complemented by industry expertise in intelligence, management consulting and marketing.
Copyright All Rights Reserved © 2022 DeepMile Networks LLC.