An Intelligence Community (IC) agency wanted to bring innovative training programs to a global workforce and enhance overall human capital management capabilities, while simultaneously reducing costs agency-wide and maximizing return on investment.
How Deep Mile Helped
Deep Mile supported the agency in its design, development, execution, and management of live, webinar-based leadership and professional development programs.
Webinars were facilitated by agency leadership and experts, giving employees the opportunity to connect with and learn from executives, supervisors, and peers across the globally dispersed organization.
Deep Mile supported these programs by:
- Building and testing online items for over 150 learning assets.
- Designing and managing content for over 70 webinars.
- Creating facilitator and student guide books, “Train the Trainer” videos, checklists, course materials, and reference materials.
- Leading change management initiatives to help the workforce further adopt virtual and webinar style training and professional development as more cost effective means to traditional classroom style training.
- Performing course management, administration, reporting and evaluation functions.
- Developing and implementing professional development strategies and processes that foster a learning culture through engagement and collaboration.
Deep Mile’s efforts helped current and future leaders better possess the knowledge, shared experiences and tools to work effectively in a team environment, and reach their leadership and professional goals.